- This event has passed.
Anatomy of Rest: The Rest Test results
11 September, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
How do you find rest in the modern world? The Rest Test, launched on BBC Radio 4, aimed to find out and over 18,000 people from all over the world responded. How does personality affect rest? Do men and women rest differently? Join us as we reveal the results at a special event hosted by Claudia Hammond and Hubbub.
- Claudia Hammond, BBC Radio 4 presenter and Hubbub Associate Director
- Felicity Callard, Hubbub Director, Durham University
- Ben Alderson-Day, psychologist and Hubbub collaborator, Durham University
- Claire Martin, jazz singer
- Kathleen Jamie, poet and essayist
- Robin Ince, comedian and writer
- Jules Evans, philosopher
- Lemn Sissay, author and Patron of the Reading Organisation
- Lynne Friedli, Mental Health and Inequalities Researcher and Hubbub collaborator
- Holly Pester, poet, researcher and Hubbub collaborator
The BBC Radio 4 recording will begin at 15.00 but related activities will be happening from 14.00. This is the third in Radio 4’s Anatomy of Rest series in collaboration with Hubbub.
This event is FREE. Tickets will become available from 11.00 on Friday 26 August.