- This event has passed.
Lates at the Natural History Museum
29 April, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
This month the Lates is themed around ‘nature at its most extreme.’
- Museum scientist Richard Sabin taking you on a gallery tour of the largest and toughest mammals in the world.
- A comedic take on the extremes of nature with the improvised theatre of The Wunderkammer, and hear from Museum experts.
- Chili peppers: Turning up the heat. They can pack a punch. Find out why they can be extremely hot, and put your taste buds to the test.
- Hear from our expert panel and ask questions about the extreme adaptations of some of the world’s toughest species and how they came to be extreme survivors.
- And the chance to explore the museum after hours with a drink in your hand